Shipping & Returns
We are proud to say that we ship worldwide and where possible directly to you. If we have already sent your parcel to you, please try tracking it using the shipment confirmation email you would have received from us. This will save you time and you will often have a quicker solution to your query.
Shipping Rules & Restrictions
• UK Shipping flat rate - Packing and First Class Signed For Delivery £2.99 (the bulk of this cost is what Royal Mail charges)
• International shipping flat rate - Packing and International Signed For £7.95 (actual courier charge is more than this but we pay the extra for you)
• Next day delivery is usually guaranteed to arrive by 1pm the following day after postage and order processing time which is 1-3 days. On public holidays the next day delivery is not possible and delivery will be carried out the next working day.
• We always aim to process orders in the quickest time possible, this is usually within 1-2 days however during busier periods it may take up to 3-4 days to process your order, we appreciate your patience with you receiving your items.
• Shipping for the 'Artist Workstation' is FREE where possible and there may be countries we are unable to deliver to and you will be contacted if there are any issues.
• Please allow one additional day for deliveries to off-shore islands, Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland.
• We process orders for shipping on working days only (Monday through Friday, excluding bank and other holidays).
• We will take all reasonable care to ship to the address given, however we will not be liable for non-delivery or mis-delivery as a result of incorrect data entry or courier failures.
• Due to the nature of these products being cosmetics, for health & safety reasons and guidlines on cosmetics we are unable to offer a refund unless they are sealed in their original packaging, this applies only to items such as Contour/Highlight Sticks.
• The makeup brushes are open to returns within 14 days of purchase provided they are in original condition and have not been used. We will inspect the brushes on return to assure they are unused prior to issuing any refund.
• Please allow up to 14 days for any refund.
• We reserve the right to refuse any refund.
• Any postage costs for returned items are at the customers expense, please use recorded delivery as proof of postage.
• Any damages to items need to reported within 24 hours of receipt with an image and explanation of the damage and we will try to our best to help.
Non UK Customers: Please note the shopping cart will quote UK postage prices until you put in a non UK delivery address, at this stage you will be given the options for postage to your selected country if any. Please be sure to select your country at checkout. If you are signing on as a registered user then the shopping cart will quote postage from the country that you have registered under, however you can simply change this at checkout if needed.
Other important information:
- If any products you order are not in stock, rest assure that we are doing all we can to restock in the earliest time possible.
- Delivery conditions apply from the date that we confirm we have posted your order successfully.
- Please note: We are unable to deliver to a PO box address as it will require a signature. Please contact us directly if you need an order delivered to a PO Box address to check options, please email email@example.com
- Any additional country regulations, customs, extra charges, permissions, licenses etc on importing products are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Orders being posted outside of the EU will pass through customs and may be subject to duties & taxes which are decided by the receiving countrys' customs- these charges are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- Packages may be stopped and opened by customs on entry to the receiving country, please allow extra time if this happens as it can hold up the delivery times.
DISCLAIMER: We cannot be responsible for any customs restrictions, tariffs, or other regulations that may apply in countries outside the United Kingdom. If you have any questions, we encourage you to speak with your customs office, although we will ship the products you order to the address you provide.
The laws are different in every country, they change often, and we cannot keep up with them all. The responsibility is yours to check with your country’s customs office to see if your country allows the shipment of products you ordered (or wish to order) to your country.
We will do our part and follow the exact directions in your order. We will ship the products that you pick to the address that you provide. We will give you the best service and ship it very quick at the rates that we have agreed to on our site. If for whatever reason the package is seized by Customs Officials, we will not issue you a refund unless all products are returned to us in their original condition. Most orders make it through customs fine; however, most orders that are stopped are returned to us. Also, if the package is returned to us by Customs Officials, you are still responsible for any shipping charges.
Any duties or taxes that may apply are your responsibility.
By ordering from our site you are stating that you agree to the above terms. Don’t worry, we rarely have problems with international shipments.
Signed For UK
We use the Royal Mail 1st class recorded (requires a signature on delivery) service for orders weighing up to 2000gms being posted within the UK. 93% of parcels sent via this method are received in 1-3 days however this is not a guaranteed service so you need to allow up to 21 working days after posting before contacting us.
On occasions we use Parcelforce Express, DPD and other couriers for orders weighing over 2000gms being posted within the UK, this is usually a 3-6 day service however on occasions it can take longer. Requires a signature on delivery.
Next Day Guaranteed UK
Please contact us if you require this service and we will let you know if this is possible and quote you the cost for this accordingly.
Standard Signed For Europe Zone 1&2
We use Royal Mail signed-for service for orders weighing up to 2000gms being posted to Europe, this service is tracked along the way and generally arrives faster than standard airmail. Aim to deliver from 2 working days for Western Europe & from 3 working days for Eastern Europe. This is not a guaranteed service so you need to allow up to 21 working days.
Standard Signed For Worldwide Zone 1&2
We use Royal Mail signed-for service for orders weighing up to 2000gms being posted to the rest of the world, this service is tracked along the way and generally arrives faster than standard airmail. Aim to deliver within 4-5 working days however this is not a guaranteed service so you need to allow up to 21 working days.